cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Harris45
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

HELP!!!!! I am so angry BT!!

Sorry but I am really at my wits end with you BT!  My father has lost his PIN number and can't remove his call barring service and can't make any outgoing calls. I reported this for him two weeks ago - he's 84 and hard of hearing, so couldn't make the call himself.  After speaking to your team in India I was advised that a new PIN would be emailed to me that day....nothing, phoned again and promised it had been sent again but it was an automated system and would be sent in due course (note this is a different story than the one given originally)...still nothing.  Meanwhile my father is getting extremely agitated as the phone is his lifeline should he need to call me or a doctor etc.

Last week I phoned yet again and this time was told a new PIN woud be posted out...still nothing!!!!!  What the hell are you playing at, how many BT staff does it take to send an email or post a letter??  As you can probably tell I've just about had it with you guys and your ridiculous admin system.  I would like a reply, an update as to what is happening and I would like it today if that is at all possible??  I have never know such a disorganised and frankly rather pathetic company in all my business life.  If you don't get this sorted immediately you will loose not one but two customers.  I can be contacted on my email (I'm sure you can find it on your system - if not try your team in India and see how you like it) for details of my father's account etc.

BTW - it is never easy and straight forward to contact you - hence I've turned to the forum in the hope some staff monitor it. Why dies it take so much effort on my part to get in contact with you - I'm a customer, it should be easier?

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 6

Re: HELP!!!!! I am so angry BT!!

as you are aware the only BT employees on the forum are the forum mods - your post does not go to BT

try using the online chat as they may be able to help you

live chat http://bt.custhelp.com/app/contact/c/2902/?s_intcid=con_intban_sanda_contact_us_chat_from_forums

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Harris45
Beginner
Message 3 of 6

Should have know I wouldn't get much help here - hey, there's a surprise!  I've been sent somewhere else!! Again, if you were easier to get hold of I wouldn't have had to post on here, duh.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 6

you can try the mods if online help does not work 

contact mods

can take up to 3/5 working days for mods to contact you

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 6

This is a customer to customer self help forum the only BT presence here are the forum moderators as posted on the front page of the forum  this link gives you  further contact  information for BT  https://bt.custhelp.com/app/contact

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Hi Harris45,

Welcome to the forum and thanks for posting. I can look into this for you. Drop me an email with the details. Both John and IMJ have posted the contact details, thanks guys. Once I have email we can take it from there.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings