cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
testdasi
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 8

HELP! Order supposed to be completed YESTERDAY but nothing happens!

My order tracking page still shows:

Estimated order completion date:Tuesday 23 February 2010

My supposed new phone number is still: "you have dialed an incorrect number"

There is still no dialling tone on the phone line.

No BT Home Hub shipment tracking number.

Nothing!

What is happening?

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
NanoTm
Aspiring Expert
Message 2 of 8

Re: HELP! Order supposed to be completed YESTERDAY but nothing happens!

have you tried using there help section? it has a ring me function and they will ring your mobile to tell you what the problem is (at least that way you dont have to pay for the call)
0 Ratings
Highlighted
testdasi
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 8

I tried the help section couldn't find any ring me function. Would you please give me the link?

I also filled out the contact us form and emailed the mods as well.

At least I now know why all my colleagues and friends recommended me to stay away from BT if at all possible. Can't even complete an order, for goodness sake.

0 Ratings
samjef11
Aspiring Expert
Message 4 of 8

Hi It's best to email the mods at forum.moderation.team@bt.com they should look into this.
0 Ratings
NanoTm
Aspiring Expert
Message 5 of 8

@testdasi wrote:

I tried the help section couldn't find any ring me function. Would you please give me the link?

I also filled out the contact us form and emailed the mods as well.

At least I now know why all my colleagues and friends recommended me to stay away from BT if at all possible. Can't even complete an order, for goodness sake.

http://bt.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/bt.cfg/php/enduser/cci/bt_afdpage.php?p_afd_id=12950&p_sid=-wNZ3lVj&p... progress&p_afd_inc_router=ResidentialServices&p_afd_kana_target=residential.services@bt.com&p_afd_fo... Order&p_afd_cat_lvl1=&p_afd_cat_lvl2=&p_afd_cat_lvl3=&p_source=helpandsupport

the link above is the email to them about the order problem page, there is also a ring option on the page and its under order tracking, sorry for the duff info before they have hcanged the website a lot since the last tiem i had to use it, its now more clicks to find the right info /

0 Ratings
testdasi
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 8

Thank you. I have done that. I guess what left is just to wait.

0 Ratings
testdasi
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 8

I called and in typical BT fashion, nobody has any idea what happened to my order. I was even told that the system showed the order was successful.

So in the end, a helpful David offered to cancel the "we have no idea what went wrong with it" order to place a new one. So another 1-2 weeks waiting.

On the positive side, now I actually have a normal oder reference number (my previous order number starts with AJM instead of the usual VOL/BT-COM) and an engineer appointment was booked.

0 Ratings
NanoTm
Aspiring Expert
Message 8 of 8

sorry to here your order had to be restarted but glad you got a proper answer on the problem.

0 Ratings