Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Winakabs
Beginner
Message 1 of 7

HELP TO SUE AGAINST CREDIT REFERRAL

Go to solution
I complained to BT about the sudden increase of my broadband tariffs. I told them that I was pulling out of all their services as a result. I found a cheaper service to move to the next day. The new service provider was not able to move the sevice within 30 days because they were awaiting the transfer from BT. BT decided to charge me for the out of time switch over and I disputed the charges. I complained to them and they decided that it was a deadlock. I took the matter to the Ombudsman Communications Services. However, BT, within a month of the disputes took my name to the credit reference agencies and tarnished my name. I had a very good credit reference file but now it is all gone as a result.

I want some help as to how to sue BT for taking my name to a credit reference agency when a dispute is ongoing. I always pay in advance and so does everyone. If I terminate my services before my next bill, I would not have to owenBT. They would have instead owed me.

The matter is still with the Ombudsman and I have all the recordings of the phone calls to show that I have my niticenin time.

I need urgent assistance to file a suit against these corporate thieves that have deliberately disadvantaged my credit file.
0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
gg30340
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 7

Re: HELP TO SUE AGAINST CREDIT REFERRAL

Go to solution

You need to go and speak to a solicitor not a forum!

0 Ratings
Winakabs
Beginner
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution
I know so! Are you aware that Legal Assistance is non-existence for such matters? It is through the forum like this Bank Charges victims started getting results. I am looking for someone who has faced something like this. I guess you may not know.

Forums are there to support each other and not tonne discouraged! I will continue on other social media. I will get some help. Thank you for your efforts.
0 Ratings
XRaySpeX
Recognised Expert
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

There's always the CAB.

Have you discussed this with the Ombudsman as to whether BT should have put this on hold whilst it's before the Ombudsman?

Beginner
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution
I did but they needed to hear the recording which I have posted to them. Their preliminary report suggests BT pay me £50 for not writing to me earlier and £83.00 to be waived as charges levied on the account. I have submitted my responses The painful thing is the harm their referral to the Credit Agency has caused. My credit % has being halved as a result of the referral. I cannot wait for the Ombudsman to complete a more harm on my credit continues. I know there should be a form to complete to initiate a court action.

Thank you for your assistance. Something has just come to mind. To contact the credit agency and make a submission for correction or they show me what procedure to follow to amend the damage BT has done to me.
0 Ratings
XRaySpeX
Recognised Expert
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

The Credit Agency won't perform any correction. Only the issuing creditor can do that. All you can do is ask the Credit Agency to add your note of explanation.

You may Make a court claim for money: How to make a claim - GOV.UK online, but I'm not sure it is appropriate for claiming for damages, which is effectively what you are wanting to do.

Beginner
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution
Thank you for you assistance. I will follow just what you suggested. Thank you again.
0 Ratings