Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

HELP! thought BT were a good supplier! OBV NOT

Hi there,
I moved house five months ago and was expecting my new phone line to be installed and activated 5 months ago.
I have made too many calls to BT in the first two months and made comments on the BT forum to be contacted by Moderators in the third month - eventually i contacted my local MP and they made contact with BT and now i have an escalation team dealing with my complaint.

I have had two engineers visits where noone came and eventually was informed that they were never booked so I lost two working days on this

Initially i was informed that there was no line in property, then it was that there was no room at the local box (other properties nearby have been activated after us) then it was that the software at the box was out of date and now that they need to have contractors dig up the road.

I have been waiting so long for BT to correct this mistake, and dealt with several people with no resolution in sight. I would appreciate if anyone could help me now.
I am considering going to the ombudsman service now.

Natasha

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 2 of 4

Re: HELP! thought BT were a good supplier! OBV NOT

and now my VOL reference shows no order.

Brilliant.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 4

Hi voslover,

Thanks for posting. I can see Neil was dealing with your case so if you drop him an email we'll get you an update.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 4 of 4

Neil WAS dealing with this, Liz Tis dealing with this now.

x

0 Ratings