cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
spacepilot
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 3

HERE IS OUR USAGE MONITOR BT

instead of having to troll into each and every posting which mentions the infamous usage meter, can we have a locked thread / guide like the 1st few topics, which gives us instructions of how to do so.

if we can, can you restate the fabled option 3 FUP limit of 300gb, again to avoid endless trolling, as there is no mention of the limit on the usage monitor or the lists.

welcome to the world of last wednesday week.

there's now't wrong with 2 cans and a piece of string. at certain times, it is often faster.

Tags (2)
0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
spacepilot
Aspiring Expert
Message 2 of 3

Re: HERE IS OUR USAGE MONITOR BT

as an side to the above, i use dumeter to monitor all my stuff, and the btmeter is out by 3gb - i.e on the time and date mentioned, it shows 3.01gb less than i have used.

having used under 11% of the current FUP for option 3, , it shows 5 of the 10 segments filled in. i trust this will expand with usage, and not stop displaying / display as fully used at 80gb.

one final winge - on the monitor page, my phone number is wrong!!!!

it is listed at the beginning as 012 1505.... there is no area code 012 - it should be 0121

has this been done to passify all the London wingers, resulting in the rest of the country having  their numbers misquoted, or is it impossible to have proper area numbers displayed.

welcome to the world of last wednesday week.

there's now't wrong with 2 cans and a piece of string. at certain times, it is often faster.

0 Ratings
hamish72
Recognised Expert
Message 3 of 3

Re: HERE IS OUR USAGE MONITOR BT

Same could be said for many topics !

As for FUP max which only applies to option 3 BT can change that anytime so probably wont ever state the limit

If any post helps tick the star box on the left
Just cause Im paranoid dont mean they are not out to get me

0 Ratings