Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Ruthus
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

HH 1.0 Drops and wont reconnect

Since my service was upgraded a few weeks back, my HH seems to be working differently. If Broadband is interrupted (several times a week it seems), the broadband light stays on but the internet light goes off, data stays on. Going into the HH pages and pressing connect does nothing. Says the line has disconnected due to a timeout. Only way to get back online is either a power off or into the admin pages/system and doing a system restart.

Anyone else seeing this? Its a major pain since I end up having to do this most days now....

Ian Seager

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Moderator-Retired
Message 2 of 3

Re: HH 1.0 Drops and wont reconnect

Hi Ruthus,

I can have a look into this for you if you like?

Just wing me in an email with your BT account and telephone number as well as a link back to this thread.

Send to forum.moderation.team@bt.com

Cheers

Craig

BTCare Community Mod

If we have asked you to email us with your details, please make sure you are logged in to the forum, otherwise you will not be able to see our ‘Contact Us’ link within our profiles.

We are sorry but we are unable to deal with service/account queries via the private message(PM) function so please don't PM your account info, we need to deal with this via our email account :-)”
td-p/30">Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.

If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
MPH1982
Message 3 of 3

Re: HH 1.0 Drops and wont reconnect

Ian

I've been getting the same sort of problem too in the last week or so. Like you it has only been occurring after a line upgrade.

Its been happening almost every day and similar to you I have not been able to connect via the Hub Manager. I end up having to restart the router every time through powering off and on. Smiley Mad

Craig - I'll send an email to the mod team to see if you can solve it.

0 Ratings