cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Deville702
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

HH2 vs HH3 streaming

Hi, could anyone tell me if the HH3 works better at streaming between devices, i currently have a HH2 B, i stream content from my PC to my XBOX360, i spent hours trying to get it to work reliably, i even put cable directly from my PC to HH and HH to XBOX360, but i cant always see my PC from my XBOX360 and have to reboot the router to be able to see my PC, i have noticed other people have this problem and wondered if it was worth upgrading to a HH3.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
mc64w
Aspiring Contributor
Message 2 of 3

Re: HH2 vs HH3 streaming

You may find a differents if you flick through the channels on your router , I've a HH3 and was streaming Iplayer on my Tv on channel 11 it was buffering now and again, flicked it to channel 1 working great.

0 Ratings
NilSatisOptimum
Recognised Expert
Message 3 of 3

Re: HH2 vs HH3 streaming

If i have to use wireless run  this program inSSIDER for windows, this will give details on what other wireless routers are broadcasting and on what channel. Just go to hub/ router settings and choose a channel that is free on the inSSIDER or least congested, remember channels over lap either side.  I also try and keep away from channel 11 as its poor second against my microwave.

Mortgage Advisor 2000-2008
Green Energy Advisor 2008-2010
Charity Health Care Provider Advisor 2010-
I'm alright Jack....
0 Ratings