cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
licquorice
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 451 of 555

Re: HH3 - Infinity - Local WiFi Channel 'fade'?

It is only visible when invited by the mod to make contact.

0 Ratings
OlgaC
Moderator-Retired
Message 452 of 555

Hi rebelkc, 

Thanks for your post. Can you send me over your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile and I will arrange for the configuration change to be applied.

Please make sure to include -

Telephone number:

Serial number of hub connected:

A few words describing your experience, (How often does this issue appear?, How long does it last?, have you found any workarounds?  What impact does it have on your connection?

Thanks,

OlgaC 

0 Ratings
MackieeE
Beginner
Message 453 of 555

Good evening!

I've been eyeing this thread for a while now, and it does seem like your hotfix that worked for most that you've applied it too. May I also have the same done for my HH3 Type B? I'm experiencing all the same symptoms as other people here have, also It's become daily rountine to restart my HH3 soon as a I arrive back from work, as by then the 'fade' has wittled my Fibre connection down to 1Mb.

Cheers,

Rob.

0 Ratings
OlgaC
Moderator-Retired
Message 454 of 555

Hi MacKieeE, 

Thanks for your post.

Can you send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile and I will get this over to the hub team. 

Thanks,

OlgaC 

0 Ratings
MackieeE
Beginner
Message 455 of 555

Hi OlgaC, Thank you for your quick response! I'll post those over soon 🙂 Cheers!
0 Ratings
rebelkc
Contributor
Message 456 of 555

Thank you details submitted!

0 Ratings
rebelkc
Contributor
Message 457 of 555

Sorry I may have forgotten to state it is a Type B hub in my details

0 Ratings
Stephen747
Beginner
Message 458 of 555

I have had the exact problem described in this thread for several months now. Wireless speeds drop off to unusable levels, a router restart restores speed for anywhere from 30 minutes to several hours, a wireless channel change restores speed for up to 12 hours. I understand that I need to be invited to contat a moderator before I can submit my details to get this configuration change?

0 Ratings
PaddyB
Message 459 of 555

Hi Stephen747,

Welcome to the community forum. I am sorry to hear that your connection has been affected by the issue described in this thread.

Please can you send me in your details using the "Contact the Mods" link found in my profile? Please included -

Telephone number:

Serial number of hub connected:

A few words describing your experience, (How often does this issue appear?, How long does it last?, have you found any workarounds?  What impact does it have on your connection?

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Miracey
Beginner
Message 460 of 555

Hi I have been getting exactly the same issues as described here with wifi fade and daily resets needed. Can a mod pick this up please and sort out the configuration change.
0 Ratings