cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
licquorice
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 471 of 555

Re: HH3 - Infinity - Local WiFi Channel 'fade'?

It's about time the hub team sorted this out and applied the fix universally I would have thought, they've had plenty of time to verify the fix.

imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 472 of 555

you never said if you are/were using a HH3a or b.  the fix in this thread is for type 'B'

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
clairelouise2
Aspiring Expert
Message 473 of 555

Is there any help out there for type As? as Mine is an A and has the same problem.
0 Ratings
mikehorwood
Beginner
Message 474 of 555

I am also experiencing this "channel fade" problem with my HH3 type B. I first found that my laptop wasn't picking up an IP address and therefore wouldn't connect to the internet - it would only work after a hub reset.

Then I noticed the speed issue as described in this discussion thread. After a hub reset the download speed would soon drop from well over 40Mbps down to around 2Mbps.

Please could a Moderator help?

0 Ratings
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 475 of 555

mods will post a link

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
OlgaC
Moderator-Retired
Message 476 of 555

Hi mikehorwood, 

Welcome to the forum and thanks for posting. 

Please can you send me in your details using the "Contact the Mods" link found in my profile? Please included -

Telephone number:

Serial number of hub connected:

A few words describing your experience, (How often does this issue appear?, How long does it last?, have you found any workarounds?  What impact does it have on your connection?

Once I get your details I will get this passed on to the hub team .

Thanks,

OlgaC 

0 Ratings
Stevie923
Beginner
Message 477 of 555

Hi

I've been experiencing the same problem of the wi-fi speed dropping off and only coming back to near normal after a reset, for a few weeks now.

I have a HH3 Type B so it looks like I'm having the same problem as everyone else - any chance of getting the fix applied?

Thanks.

imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 478 of 555

mods will post tomorrow

0 Ratings
rebelkc
Contributor
Message 479 of 555

I had the fix applied a couple of days ago, and touch wood have not as yet had a drop in speed, or had to reset the hub 🙂

0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 480 of 555

Hi Stevie923 and welcome.

Can you drop me an email with your details using the "Contact the Mods" link found in my profile? Please included -

Telephone number:

Serial number of hub connected:

A few words describing your experience, (How often does this issue appear?, How long does it last?, have you found any workarounds?  What impact does it have on your connection?

Once I get your details I will get this passed on to the hub team.

Cheers

David