cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

HH3 / iTunes Home Sharing / Apple TV2

Okay newly back to BT after a period of 10 years and have HH3 installed running BT Broadband.

I have no access on my wireless network to iTunes Home Sharing for matching my devices and also my Apple TV2 for home streaming. Home Sharing does not appear in the iTunes sidebar. This worked perfectly before on my Windows 7 64 install using the previously supplied Sky Sagem and Netgear routers. I am assuming, rightly or wrongly this is a port issue with HH3 and on investigation am starting to worry about HH 3 and its ability to be configured for such common applications.

Please assist someone and put my mind at ease or suggest an alternative course of action to get this everyday functionality working. Thanks Man Sad

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 2 of 3

Re: HH3 / iTunes Home Sharing / Apple TV2

Anybody...official or otherwise ?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 3

Re: HH3 / iTunes Home Sharing / Apple TV2

Using both services successfully on HH3 with no issues so can only imagine it's something to do with your laptop/firewall config.  I'm a Mac user so I can't really comment on that.

What I can say is I've had HH3 for 6 months with absolutely no issues for any connectivity/services, so it seems unlikely your problem is hub related.

0 Ratings