Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 4

HH3 playing up? Devices not connected, but are. CSS of menu gone wrong

Hello, 

I have found 2 issues recently and I wondered if anyone else had found these problems too?

1) When I log into the router and use the advanced system, When I click into a menu, the items lose the blue background colour so the text is white on white. Not the end of the world, but annoying,

2) I used to connect to me NAS from a range of locations. I had opened the ports it needed and worked fine for ages. However recently it stopped working. Dialing into the router it seems to say the device is not connected, despite the fact it is and still streams around the house or I can 192.168.1.xxx into it locally (which if it really was disconnected I could not do). 

Has anyone else found this problem recently?

Thanks

Tom

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 2 of 4

Re: HH3 playing up? Devices not connected, but are. CSS of menu gone wrong

I just restarted the router and the connected devices showed as connected very briefly, then disappeared again!

Very odd!
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 4

Yes, its rubbish isnt it?

I find if I refresh the HH page devices which were connected but are no longer, appear as connected and, devices which are connected show as not!

Once you are outside the '10 day training period' I recommend ditching the HH for a decent wireless router.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 4

Thanks, 

What would you recommend? (good coverage, fast transfer, cheapish)

Works with the white router box supplied by BT.

Last night I was able to give my NAS a fixed ip in the router (rather than on the NAS which is what I had before) and now it appears in the list and works off site.

Crazy, 

0 Ratings