Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
roguck
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 5

HH3

First an appology if a lead is anywhere else on this forum - I have searched!

I would like to replace our current home hub with a new home hub 3 and am willing to renew my current broadband service but when I go through the process I only have an option for a home hub 2 (which I currently have after buying one from a fomous auction site to replace the dire home hub 1.5 that was useless!).

I would be prepared to pay something towards one on my current service but;

- can't find a link on the BT website to do this

- find it a little dissapointing as I have been a customer on their internet service for over 10 years!

Any hints as to where I should go - rather not have to phone, do find it irritating trying to explain things numerous times to someone - or mod suggestions appreciated.

Thanks for any help

Richard

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Geoff93
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 5

Re: HH3

I have seen on the forum that the HH3 is not officially released until the end of the month.

A number have commented that when replacements for faulty HH2s are being sent they are still getting a HH2.

Some infinity users are getting a version of the HH3 but that might be because BT have run out of the Infinity version of the HH2.
0 Ratings
Paigntonian
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 5

After numerous problems with the worlds worst router, the hub 2, and hours of arguing, bt finally sent me the hub 3 (im not on infinity).

BT told me that the hub 3 wont be available until 28th Feb.

If thats true then why have I and numerous others, got 1?

Your question is impossible to answer mate, because even when it was being sent out, the person still told me it was not available!!!

------Marc------
0 Ratings
meaga-byte
Aspiring Expert
Message 4 of 5

I have been told that the HH3 was released a week ago and is now being sent out to

customers who are upgrading / regrading and joining BT.

I am on Total BB option 3 and last night i took the plunge and upgraded to Infinity.

The nice lady on the phone told me i would be getting a HH3

Hope this helps

Montala
Aspiring Expert
Message 5 of 5

There are indeed some very nice ladies in BT Broadband on-line sales! Smiley Happy

0 Ratings