cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
marshalexander99
Aspiring Contributor
Message 11 of 13

Re: HH4 Wireless Issues

not made the slightest bit of difference, if anything that was worse! windows 8 says connected to the 2.4 network but unable to ping the HH4 and exactly the same on the 5 network.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 12 of 13

Do a factory reset of the Homehub by pressing a pin into the recess button on the rear for about 20 seconds. This will give you a clean sheet to start from again.

There have been other reports of Windows 8 having problems with the HH4. If you do a search you may find a solution. It could be that the best solution is to but a decent router.

0 Ratings
marshalexander99
Aspiring Contributor
Message 13 of 13

Hmmmm not really the answer I wanted to hear. I've resorted to using an ethernet cable until I can find another way of testing the issues I've got without rebuilding the laptop to Windows 7. The issue has now become slightly more bizarre now as well as I can get a consistant ping from the router but can't get any internet connection at all. As soon as an ethernet cable is plugged in, all problems resolved.

For a flagship router product there does seem to be rather a lot of issues with it

0 Ratings