cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Jenzer
Message 1 of 2

HTC Touch 2 - automatic sending of texts?

Hi there!

I've recently upgraded from my s720 (a phone I utterly adored!) to the HTC Touch 2 (...well, it's early days!). I'm still getting used to using the touchscreen for texting, so I'm prone to accidentally fumbling across random buttons and pressing the back button when I meant to type a letter.

What's *really* annoying is when I do click onto something else -- say my inbox -- the text I'd been in the middle of typing has been sent! When this happened on my s720, it saved automatically into drafts; with Touch 2, it just sends. Is there ANY way to stop this from happening (apart from making my fingers nimbler)? I'm fed-up with sending an indecipherable text to someone, then having to send another in apology; it wastes my time and theirs!

Cheers,

J xx

Tags (3)
0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Raid1968
Aspiring Expert
Message 2 of 2

Re: HTC Touch 2 - automatic sending of texts?

Hi Jenzer

Never seen this happen before, as my mate has tried to do the same to see if we could replicate it but it never sends the text, it doesn't save it either it just disappear and have to go back in and start again. There is an option when typing the text to click menu and save as draft.

Raid

0 Ratings