Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nothappyatall
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 3

HUDSON 1500

Go to solution

Hello, I have just purchased a 3 hand set Hudson 1500.

Already it is a disaster.

Having fairly poor hearing, I opted for this equipment because it had an amplified message base.

As I said a disaster; with all volumes set to maximum, both on the base and hand sets, I can only hear tones 1&2, and then only barely, with my ear right up to the handsets, 3&4 are totally inaudible.

As a result of this, I have missed every incoming call over the couple of days I have had it installed. Most left no message on the answerphone, so I did not even hear that respond. One however did go to answerphone, but as I did not hear the call tone, only the answer phone working, by the time I got to it, the person had rung off.

I accept that my hearing is not the greatest, but the NTL triple set I have changed out, was pefectly audible to me, so it is a problem with the hudson.

Is there any way, short of clearing all my programming and returning the phones, that I can resolve this problem?

Any help appreciated.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
nothappyatall
Aspiring Contributor
Message 2 of 3

Re: HUDSON 1500

Go to solution

Hello, I must rather sheepishly climb down from my high horse.

I have found that there were more than four ring tones, pity it was not more obvious though. Also as there were some that were much louder--The problem is now solved.

However, it is worth mentioning that there are needlessly laborious methods for adding phonebook entries to all hand sets, and why the **bleep** do missed calls show on every handset and have to be laboriousl removed from each in turn. That is some poor programming.

Regards

0 Ratings
nothappyatall
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Re: HUDSON 1500

Go to solution

Finally, in the interests of clarity:

THe 'bleep' was used to edit out the home of Satan, talk about censorship.

Regards

0 Ratings