cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 10

Happy Christmas Thread ...

Well, Pete started the Happy Christmas thread last year, I hope he is ok and maybe still posting here under a nom de plume?

So, I will start it of instead of him, and of all the others who some of us miss on these boards these days.

Happy Christmas everyone. 

As the year draws to a close, we look back and think, and we look forward and wonder.  Whatever, may all who use this forum, Mod Team and posters alike, have a very happy Christmas, and all the best of good fortune and happiness for the new year.

And may all of us count our blessings in this life, and be thankful. Smiley Happy

AQ.
"Welcome to Royston Vasey - You'll never leave."

0 Ratings
9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10

Re: Happy Christmas Thread ...

Here here AQ. Couldn't put it any better than that.

David

0 Ratings
Community Manager - Retired
Message 3 of 10

I agree - Merry Christmas everyone!! 😄

K

Retired BTCare Community Manager - StephanieG and SeanD are your new Community Managers

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.

0 Ratings
Rottie
Expert
Message 4 of 10

Seasons Greetings everyone. 🙂 (Takes another sip of his DalWhinnie 15 y/o single malt... MMMM 😄 )

Edited cos I'm sozzled and the single malt's affecting my speeling 😛

0 Ratings
Community Manager - Retired
Message 5 of 10

@ Rottie I'll join you as I'm having a few glasses of Glenfiddich this evening myself 😉

Merry Christmas.

Stephanie
0 Ratings
Ocean
Aspiring Expert
Message 6 of 10

It`s a bit early for my usual tot `o rum. So I`ll say "season`s Greetings" with a nice hot cup of tea Smiley Happy

. . . it must be remembered that the sea is a great breeder of friendship. Two men who have known each other for twenty years find that twenty days at sea bring them nearer than ever they were before, or else estrange them.
0 Ratings
Message 7 of 10

[Noddy Holder Mode ON]

It's CHRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISTMAAAAAAAAS!!

[/Noddy Holder Mode OFF/ON/OFF/ON/ button broken..sod it]

Merry Chrimbo everyone

Takes another slug of Drambuie... gonna be...  Warm this Winter

Smiley Happy

An MSCE in computing is like having a McDonalds Certification in World Cuisine, pointless.
0 Ratings
alexdaniels
Message 8 of 10

i hope all of you had a great Christmas, and I hope your new year would be great too!

0 Ratings
b1an
Contributor
Message 9 of 10

Just dropped in to say 'Hope everyone had a super Christmas and wish everyone an even better New Year'... Smiley Happy

that's from me (Kerry's busy celebrating Smiley Wink) and from all the mods!

Bian

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 10

Well b1an it's great to know you're still with us Smiley Happy Thought you'd been given the boot for being too nice to customers Smiley Wink lol Smiley Very Happy

We opened our Christmas presents last night! And most of the cards this morning.

0 Ratings