cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pixmate
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 10

Has Infinity 2 unlimited with free weekend and evening increased in price ??

Go to solution

Has BT Infinity 2 unlimited with free weekend and evening calls increased in price.

I have just downloaded my Bill and noticed that BT Infinity 2 has been charged at £27.67 and not £26 a I have paid in the past. BT website now says free weekend call and not free weekend and evening calls as it did when I signed up. My bill is showing free weekend and evening calls could this be why the cost has increased if so shouldn't I have been informed of the price increase.

0 Ratings
9 REPLIES 9
speedtrip
Expert
Message 2 of 10

Re: Has Infinity 2 unlimited with free weekend and evening increased in price ??

Go to solution

Are you now being charged for 1571 or perhaps Caller-Id ?

0 Ratings
pixmate
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 10

Re: Has Infinity 2 unlimited with free weekend and evening increased in price ??

Go to solution

I am being charged £1.75 for Caller ID in the Phone sections of the bill, I don't subscribe to 1571. 

0 Ratings
pottyperson
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 4 of 10

Go to solution

Ask Billing Live Chat what it's for. The application of this month's price increases to broadband deals seems to have been inconsistent.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings
baconnugget
Contributor
Message 5 of 10

Go to solution

Ditto:

Broadband and Calls £27.67

This is the cost of your Package at £27.67 a month, charged in advance from
This gives you:

• Calling Plan Unlimited Evening and Weekend Plan
  • Broadband BT Infinity Option 2
0 Ratings
soapy
Expert
Message 6 of 10

Go to solution

yes infinity 2 totally unlimited has gone up from £26 to £27.67 per month and line rental is now £15.99 per month, if you signed up to evening and weekend calls this should not change until your contract expires

0 Ratings
pixmate
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 10

Go to solution

Thanks for reply. I have just found the link to the broadband price changes and as you said it is now £27.67. I do think that I should have been informed of these changes before they were implimented.

0 Ratings
pottyperson
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 8 of 10

Go to solution

@pixmate wrote:

I do think that I should have been informed of these changes before they were implimented.

The email which formally notified price increases contained a link to the new price list, which in turn contained a link to a personalised broadband checker, which in turn gave the new price. So technically you were notified though it was circuitous to say the least.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings
ParaJack
Contributor
Message 9 of 10

Go to solution

Just found out that mine has gone up as well, can they do that in the middle of a contract? if so why is it still being advertised at £26 on their site?

0 Ratings
pottyperson
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 10 of 10

Go to solution

They can do it during an existing contract but allow cancellation within 10 days of your notice of the increase. The website prices are usually for new customers.

--
0 Ratings