Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tmpogeorge
Contributor
Message 1 of 5

Have I been migrated to BT mail

Go to solution

When I log into email from the BT.com home page under the sign in box is the message about moving from yahoo mail to bt mail later this year. If I go through the log in the email page is headed BT yahoo mail. I thought that the transfer had taken place last year sometime but it appears not. Becasue if I put my information into the sign in box and click on the remember me this then prevents me accessing yahoo groups because the login details are remembered as a yahoo login when I try and access yahoo groups direct which it isn't. Why is this happening and how can I confirm if I am actually on BT mail?Smiley Frustrated

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
licquorice
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: Have I been migrated to BT mail

Go to solution
0 Ratings
Ectophile
Distinguished Guru
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Mail migration was supposed to have finished by the end of 2013.  In reality, it has now completely ground to a halt, and nobody is being migrated.  Perhaps they will have another try later this year.

0 Ratings
tmpogeorge
Contributor
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

That answers that question I am still on Yahoo mail.

I thought the migration was supposed to be completed by now not take over 27 months. So the next question is why say that I will be migrated if it isn't happening and why do I get mewssages from BT telling me to change my email password.Smiley Sad

0 Ratings
licquorice
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

The password change has nothing to do with the migration, it has been an ongoing source of irritation for months (years)!! There are many posts on the forum.

0 Ratings