cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 1 of 3

Have a YouView box bought on High Street - want to gat BT Vision Player but cannot seem to online

HI.

I have a YouView box that I bought from a high street retailer. I also have BT Infinity. I have looked on bt.com/player to sign up and activate the BT Vision app on my You View box, however when I go through the process of signing up, I only get options which include a BT Vision + box, which onbiously I don't need.... is there any other way to sign up just for BT Vision Player?

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 3

Re: Have a YouView box bought on High Street - want to gat BT Vision Player but cannot seem to onlin

It looks like BT are removing the BT Player service for retail boxes for new sign-ups, but the replacement BT TV arrangement isn't ready yet.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Expert
Message 3 of 3

Re: Have a YouView box bought on High Street - want to gat BT Vision Player but cannot seem to onlin

Not 100% true. I had same problems but after a few emails 5 weeks ago and a phone call to BT to complain. I managed to get the BT Vision Player unlimited TV on my retail YouView box for £10 a month. They even gave me about £8 off a month on my BT Infinity 2/ evening and weekend calls for the next 18 months.

Darren

0 Ratings