cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Contributor
Message 71 of 79

Re: Have been Downgraded from Infinity 2 to Infinity 1 overnight

Thank You John for the information haven't had alot of communication recently so I wasn't sure if anyone was still dealing with the case. On the BT service status page it lists the fault as closed so didn't know if anyone was still helping. 

0 Ratings
Message 72 of 79

@Ryan98 I'm sorry for the delay getting back to you. Your fault is still ongoing and was escalated to a complex faults resolution team before Christmas, regrettably there haven't been any updates this week but I'll chase them up again today and will get back in touch as soon as I have any news for you. 

0 Ratings
Contributor
Message 73 of 79

Thanks for your help Neil dealing with this difficult fault, hoping for some good news. The throughput speed is still fluctuating between 35/52Mbps before the fault the throughput speed was around 74/75Mbps wired. Which is alot better than what we got on standard broadband which was only 2.7/3.5Mbps Maximum.

0 Ratings
Contributor
Message 74 of 79

Neil we have had a email from BT about BT are Upgrading us to Infinity 2 they are going to charge us £56.49 just for Broadband and Phone. The package we are on is a special deal one Infinity 1 up to 76Package for 18months the  BT TV contract is only for 12months . Not impressed with this. 

0 Ratings
Sage
Message 75 of 79

@Ryan98 wrote:

Neil we have had a email from BT about BT are Upgrading us to Infinity 2 they are going to charge us £56.49 just for Broadband and Phone. The package we are on is a special deal one Infinity 1 up to 76Package for 18months the  BT TV contract is only for 12months . Not impressed with this. 

Just ignore it.

0 Ratings
Message 76 of 79

Hi @Ryan98,

@NeilO will be calling in a few minutes to discuss.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 77 of 79

@Ryan98 I've tried calling there but missed you, is there a suitable time that I can reach you today?

0 Ratings
Contributor
Message 78 of 79

You can try calling again now if you are still free. The Mobile Signal isn't great here.

0 Ratings
Message 79 of 79

Hi @Ryan98,

@NeilO has just stepped out of the office for a few minutes. He'll try again just after 3.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings