Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Venomx
Expert
Message 1 of 5

Have i been ripped off ?

Go to solution

Hi guys. I spoke to someone on BT Chat earlier and they said im currently paying £33.99 for Broadband, Mobile, and Total entertainment and that an upgrade to sky sports 1 + 2 HD would bring this up to £60.99. So i upgraded.

I just spoke to someone from scotland on the phone, and he said my package is now going to cost me £81 pound ?!

I have a copy of the conversation where i was quoted £60.99 in my email, what should i do ?

update: I just spoke to them on bt chat again, and aparrently he didn't take into consideration the " Discount " so it shouldn't be £81

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Venomx
Expert
Message 2 of 5

Re: Have i been ripped off ?

Go to solution

The adviser on chat said there is a discount on my broadband. Will BT stick to this ?

0 Ratings
Webby
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution
Yes.
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
0 Ratings
Venomx
Expert
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution
Yes to what lol ?

Me being ripped off, or BT sticking to their guns.
0 Ratings
Webby
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution
If you've been offered a discount it will be applied to the bill.
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
0 Ratings