cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ocean
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 3

Have to keep logging on.................

This is becoming a pain in the **bleep**. Since approx` 14.30 btyahoo keeps asking me to sign in. It happens about every 20/25 minutes.

I`ve checked that I have ticked the `keep me signed in` box to no avail the dreaded sign in box keeps appearin.

I did a Google on this, and it seems I`m not alone on this matter. Anyone know if BTYAHOO have any gremilns loose on their pipeline.Smiley Indifferent

. . . it must be remembered that the sea is a great breeder of friendship. Two men who have known each other for twenty years find that twenty days at sea bring them nearer than ever they were before, or else estrange them.
0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Andydigital
Contributor
Message 2 of 3

Re: Have to keep logging on.................

Try deleting any cookies for it and also delete and create a new bookmark if you use one to get to the webpage.
Cheers, Andy.
0 Ratings
Ocean
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 3

Re: Have to keep logging on.................

I`d already done all that.

Anyway, booted the PC at 6.30 this morning and up to now there has been no recurring events Smiley Happy

Probably just some gremlins in the works Smiley Very Happy

. . . it must be remembered that the sea is a great breeder of friendship. Two men who have known each other for twenty years find that twenty days at sea bring them nearer than ever they were before, or else estrange them.
0 Ratings