cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 5

Having trouble with e.mail, anybody else having problems?

I have been trying to get in to my sub e.mails, get in to main e.mail address ok but it all starts to go wrong when I click on 'manage your e.mail addresses' it says ' you need to log in using your BTID ' my e.mail address is there but when I put my password in it takes me to a page that says the page isn't loading properly. This is in FF same problem in EDGE. Anybody else having problems. First time I tried to log in was about 5pm.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Contributor
Message 2 of 5

Re: Having trouble with e.mail, anybody else having problems?

I can get into sub email address OK but not into primary email!  Get message as below -

The page isn't redirecting properly

Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.

This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept cookies.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

i'm also having this problem. i can't access my e-mail addresses at all

saying that the page isn't working & page redirected too many times

has happened on chrome & internet explorer

0 Ratings
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 5

Hi

Having problems getting into email today 1st Feb as two other people listed. Tried quiet a few times tonight but all I get is THIS PAGE CANNOT BE DISPLAYED  anyone else having this problem or is it BT are having trouble with their email service.

0 Ratings
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 5

I had this problem earlier today but it seems to be fixed now. I would try it again now !

0 Ratings