cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager - Retired
Message 1 of 17

Hello

Hi Guys

Just wanted to drop in and say Hi!  Hope you all had a great break over the bank holidays - I had a few days off too so it was nice to catch up with friends and family.

Hope those with the Hub 3 are enjoying getting to grips with it.

Sunny weather here is calling me out for an evening walk later I think... hope you are getting this lovely weather too.

Cheers

Kerry

Retired BTCare Community Manager - StephanieG and SeanD are your new Community Managers

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.

0 Ratings
16 REPLIES 16
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 17

Re: Hello

Hi kerry

Break was great although just stayed at home enjoying sunny Edinburgh.

Tried the HH3 for a week but connection didn't want to go above 5mb (even after NM reduced) but stable and wifi was good.  went back to my netgear and connecting at 7.5mb and stable just now.

I did notice my error seconds with the HH3 were very high and when I checked for interference with a radio found it was coming from the HH3 power supply.  don't know if that is normal or just a bad power supply.

hope you enjoyed your walk

don

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 17

Haven't made it out for the walk yet... few things to finish off here but will def get out later...   I was in sunny Glasgow at the weekend and it was very sunny there too! 🙂

Hmm... let me look into the power supply element for you - shouldn't be causing interference.. leave it with me and ill get back to you tomorrrow...

K

Retired BTCare Community Manager - StephanieG and SeanD are your new Community Managers

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 17

Haven't even taken hub3 out of the box yet. Should have had a quiet time last week, but we had grandson and his parents lodging with us whilst I adopted terminator mode with the ants!!
We've enjoyed lovely weather in Leeds since the Ibizan rabbit 🙂 and to top it all, grandson Archie took his first steps at Temple Newsam. Scottish residents note, birthplace of Lord Darnley, husband of Mary Queen of Scots (Google it). If you are clever, you might celeb spot yours truly on the Audio history part of site. Alan Bennett and I recorded the same morning. Grrr, hate name droppers 😉
AQ.
"Welcome to Royston Vasey - You'll never leave."

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 17

I did google...and you were spotted, and your celeb friend! 🙂  You must have taken all this sun back from Ibiza...

That's great news about first steps - there will be no stopping Archie now 🙂

Hope the ants are under control and you can get a chance to play with your new hub soon.

K

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 17

Good job I loaded a new razor blade, all those years ago then 😉

V3 hub on my way.
AQ.

0 Ratings
Moderator-Retired
Message 7 of 17

Good weather in Scotland and Ireland?? That just doesnt feel right does it?

Raining today, finally everything is right with the world again... 

BTCare Community Mod

If we have asked you to email us with your details, please make sure you are logged in to the forum, otherwise you will not be able to see our ‘Contact Us’ link within our profiles.

We are sorry but we are unable to deal with service/account queries via the private message(PM) function so please don't PM your account info, we need to deal with this via our email account :-)”
td-p/30">Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 17

That's because "League of Gentlemen" writers are on BBC2 tonight in Psychoville 2 at 22h00
🙂
AQ.

0 Ratings
Moderator-Retired
Message 9 of 17

Really??

I had no idea series 2 was on

Think thats my evening sorted then!

Cheers Allan

BTCare Community Mod

If we have asked you to email us with your details, please make sure you are logged in to the forum, otherwise you will not be able to see our ‘Contact Us’ link within our profiles.

We are sorry but we are unable to deal with service/account queries via the private message(PM) function so please don't PM your account info, we need to deal with this via our email account :-)”
td-p/30">Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 17

Yes, it could even lead to a new signature line for me in the full version of the forum 😉
AQ.

0 Ratings