cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 2

Help - After 4 months I still can't activate my account!

Hi,

Been having a huge nightmare with BT customer support.

Moved house in April and signed up for BT phone/broadband package and pre-paid the first year. Was a month after move in before we finally had broadband but all good eventually. Then get email asking to activate my account. Follow the link in the email, fill out my details and it tells me to use another email address as that ones already in use! Trouble is that field on the web page is pre-filled with no option to change it...

Cue lots of phone calls to call centres, numerous emails and no progress. Found out that it seems my email is attached to an old business account thats no longer active which was causing the problem but seemed no-one at BT could resolve the issue - even though I supplied another email address for them to use against the account.

Have written a letter to Warren Buckley, MD of customer service with no response and now have a follow up in the post.

I'm frankly appalled at BT customer service. It seems no-one has a clue what's going on and how to fix this seemly simple issue. I'm concerned I've been charged for broadband for that first month but with no way to activate my account online and check the bill who knows?

Any pointers of how to sort this out would be much appreciated!

Thanks

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Message 2 of 2

Re: Help - After 4 months I still can't activate my account!

Hi Munter911

Sorry you haven't been able to get the account activated.

I can help with this send us an email using the contact us link in my profile you will find this link in the section 'About Me'.

Thanks

Stuart

0 Ratings