cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
dropseydays
Message 1 of 3

Help - Complaint

I need help and do not know where to turn.  I have been experiencing problems since I had the phone, broadband and TV package installed in January 2014 as I wanted BT Sport.  Despite hours (at least 48 hours) and two TV engineers coming out and stating that the TV issues was an issue with my phone/broadband connection BT did not want to send an Open Reach engineer out.  So BT stated that the TV could not be fixed and the TV was cancelled without paying any fee and they admitted that it could not be fixed.  This all took nearly three months!!

I now have no phone line or broadband as this has failed.  I have an engineer coming out on Monday (which I have had to take a day off work for) which I was originally told would be on Saturday but I have met BT half way and agreed that they could come out on Monday.  I cannot complete the pre checks as I am disabled and do not have the use of one of my hands and the only help they could offer was to "get an electrician"!!!

Despite begging to the point of being physically ill I can see no end in sight as this saga continues with failed call backs from managers and countless apologies.  I am frustrated and feel very let down and would like people at BT to look into this never ending story where promises and let downs have been aplenty.

Is there anywhere else I can go to?

Tags (2)
0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: Help - Complaint

what are you suing just now to post on the forum - mobile phone?

the forum mods will help by posting a contact us link but probably not hear much until your engineer visit on monday 

contact mods.jpg

After completing the email NOT PM then you join a queue of other customers waiting for mod help. The mods will get back to you in 3/5 working days either by phone or email

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Help - Complaint

Hi dropseydays and welcome.

Sorry you're having so many problems with your service. Can you please post back once the enigneer has been and let us know how you get on. If you're still having problems at that point I'll be happy to leadn a hand.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings