cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
morris340
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Help needed please, incorrect bill 4 times, still unable to get a correct final bill.

Go to solution

Hi,

My dad (I have authority on his account) had 2 landline numbers with BT, call packages and a Broadband connection.

The one landline number and Broadband were changed over to Sky on the 9th of Dec.

He was still being charged for the first number and broadband in Jan 2017 bill, so I contacted BT to have this refunded, next thing I know Sky have been sent a request for BT to transfer the line and Broadband back to BT!! Sky telling us we would have to pay the 11 months left on the contract... so we called Sky and they atleast put a stop to this.

Rang BT again about this on the 10th of Feb as we were still being charged for the landline and broadband for the services we now received with Sky, the other landline we had intended to keep with BT as a fax only line, but due to all the BT mistakes we decided to cancel with landline, the BT rep we spoke to (Mike) said he would set the other landline to be cancelled from Monday (13th Feb) and that we should wait 2-3 weeks for the final bill to be sent and that this time it would be correct.

We now have march bill and some refunds have been made, but we are still being overcharged by around £70 and Still being charged for a call plan on the landline that is now with Sky since dec....

Please can I speak to someone from BT who can sort this, we want to pay the bill, but it needs to be correct first.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
john46
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: Nelp needed please, incorrect bill 4 times, still unable to get a correct final bill.

Go to solution
Hi Welcome to the Community Forum

I am sorry to see you are having problems with your BT service

I suggest you contact live chat at this link they should be able to help you

http://bt.custhelp.com/app/contact/c/2902
0 Ratings
morris340
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

Re: Nelp needed please, incorrect bill 4 times, still unable to get a correct final bill.

Go to solution

Forgot to mention, of the refunds made, even some of those are incorrect, e.g. we have had a refund of £29.35 for "calls" but there was nothing wrong with the calls billing, yet even with this "over-refund", the final bill is still around £70 more than it should be...

0 Ratings
morris340
Beginner
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Thanks for the reply John, I will try live chat, my previous 4 efforts have all been via the phone.

I'll let you know how I get on.

0 Ratings
morris340
Beginner
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Hi John,

It took an hour but seems like it should be sorted, assuming the BT rep does what they said.

Thanks for your assistance.

0 Ratings