cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Richr6367
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 3

Help needed with broadband

Hi why is it nothing is that simple, I asked BT to move my phone and broadband to another addrress and was given a date of the 25/11/2014 phone was connected and I recieved an email saying my phone service was ready and I would recieve another email before midnight that my broadband would be activated. Waited till the next day no email no broadband, so I phoned open reach and 45 minutes later I was told the reason I have not got my broadband was there were 2 orders on my line and it will take until December the 2nd to sort out and I will get a phone call between 7am and 8pm which I do not believe.Is it possible for one of the dedicated mods to look into this for me.
It would of been nice if BT had called me about the problem instead of me chasing them.
Thanks
0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: Help needed with broadband

Even if the mods offered assistance it will still be 3/5 working days (excludes weekends) before got back to you which would be later than the already given date of 2 december. 

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Richr6367
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Re: Help needed with broadband

Thanks for your reply but the chances are I will not get a phone call, But I will wait and see what happens and if I do not get a reply I will post again.
0 Ratings