cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RichHI
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 13

Help, please can you ask Chris Morton to call me

Please can you forward to Chris Morton to contact me? I returned from 2 week business trip tp yet more threatening letters from Bt. I have been overcharged by 130 pounds which was notified after i went overseas tgey tried to collect a week letter which caused the DD to fail and now they are threatening to cut off service. I need Chris to sort the clowns out again. I wish they would stop making these mistakes. I would appreciate a call asap. Chris has the number. I can pm account and numbers.
0 Ratings
12 REPLIES 12
SuperSajuuk
Aspiring Expert
Message 2 of 13

Re: Help, please can you ask Chris Morton to call me

This is a customer to customer support forum, your posts do not go to BT. Though there are BT employees on the forum, in the form of forum moderators, they do not read all posts.

I have notified the moderators to assist in this issue, they may be able to help or at least point you in the direction of the person to contact.
0 Ratings
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 13

I have asked someone to help with the continuing issue.

PaddyB
Message 4 of 13

Hi RichHI,

Chris is out of the office at the moment. I can see that is is due to get in touch with you on the 17th. If you are looking to reply to Chris, the best thing to do is to reply to one of the emails you have received previously.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
RichHI
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 13

Thanks

0 Ratings
RichHI
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 13

Thanks. I got some calls from him while overseas. Hoping all was well and low and bhold accounts people have overcharged again. Whnvr I go away they do this. WOuld apprciat call. 

0 Ratings
RichHI
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 13

Chris does not reply by email but by phon and BT blocks the outgoing number. So this forum is only way I can get help as Offshore support refus to refer or escalate to anyone offshore or in UK. This is why I am so gratful for hlp, forwarding messages..

0 Ratings
RichHI
Aspiring Contributor
Message 8 of 13

sorry e key is sticking on this pc. wanted to send urgntly given the usual thretening style of BT accounts when they make mistakes...

0 Ratings
SuperSajuuk
Aspiring Expert
Message 9 of 13

If the mods are assisting you, then stop calling the helpdesk, as you will get people involved that will confuse the whole situation and cause more problems.

Chris should be sending you emails though, if he can't reach you on the phone...
0 Ratings
RichHI
Aspiring Contributor
Message 10 of 13

hav not called helpdesk for months as counterproductive. will wait for chris to call on 17th then. Thanks again

0 Ratings