Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
phil4
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 7

Help required deleting email address

Go to solution

Hello - During November I set a BT/Yahoo email address for deletion in MyBT. The email address has been showing as "Pending Deletion" with the option to re-activate for the 60 days since. Today is the 60th day, but the email address has returned to being available again with the option to delete as before.

Is this delete feature currently available or is something wrong?

thanks. 

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
PaddyB
Message 2 of 7

Re: Help required deleting email address

Go to solution

Hi @phil4,

I'll be able to take a look at this for you. Please can you send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile?

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
phil4
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @PaddyB

Thanks for taking a look. I could not see the Contact the Mods link in your profile but found one elswhere, hope this will be OK.

thanks

phil4

0 Ratings
PaddyB
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @phil4,

Thank you for confriming, I've had a look at our email queue and can confrim that we have your details.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @phil4 I called earlier sorry I missed you. I just wanted to let you know I have picked up your form and will see what I can find out about the error deleting the email address and be in touch in a few days.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
phil4
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @JohnC2

We have been waiting for 6th March to come and go to check if the address was deleted.

The address is still in place in MyBT with a reactivate link, although the message to inform on the number of days until deletion has now dissappeared.

I guess it will need another look.

thanks

phil4

0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @phil4,

Thanks for posting. I'm sorry this hasn't been sorted yet. Can you please send over your details again using the link in my profile and we'll look into it for you.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings