cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FlowerFairy
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

Help with BT6500 showing "no number"

I purchased a pair of BT6500 about 4 months ago and it has been brilliant for screening out nuisance calls, witheld calls and international calls etc but for the last 2 days whenever anyone rings the screen says "no number" instead of showing who's calling. I definitly have caller ID on my phone and  it has always worked fine. This has got so annoying and I have answered a couple of numbers which I know should be blocked but they are now getting through. Nothing has changed on the settings, no one has been messing around with the phones, I am now finding this increasinly frustrating. Can anyone shed any light on this please. I would be really greatful. Thanks

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
RobbieMac
Message 2 of 3

Re: Help with BT6500 showing "no number"

Hi Flowerfairy,

Welcome and thanks for posting!

Have you had a look at the user guide for that model of handset?  My advice would be to check it out and you can also contact product support if the problem persists.  Their number is on there too.

All the best,

Robbie

0 Ratings
clellans
Beginner
Message 3 of 3

Re: Help with BT6500 showing "no number"

My caller display stopped working after I changed my Answer Machine settings to use "Time Saver" on both "Ans. & record" and "Answer only" modes. I only realised that the problem must have coincided with the changes after a few days. Resetting both modes to a 4 ring delay got caller display working again. Software problem? I only recently purchased my phones and the software versions are Handset: XH08322_H5125, Base: XB0810_B5124.

0 Ratings