cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GaryG
Beginner
Message 1 of 7

Here we go again! Now I am being charged too much line rental

After a recently fiasco with call charges some months ago, I am now being charged too much for my line rental.

Specifically, I am on the Unlimited Evening and Weekend Plan, which up until my latest bill of 25/10/2011 included a £3.00 credit/discount. However, my most recent bill does not include this £3.00 credit/discount which I always get and believe I am entitled to.

The £3.00 discount always appears on my bill in the following statement - copied from my September bill:

"Credit: Unlimited Evening and Weekend - £ 3.00 - 24 Sep-23 Oct 11
Plan Deal
You get your calling plan at a special rate. We show this on your bill by
giving you a credit of £3.00 a month
Discount for Evening and Weekend calls with 12 month renewing contract"

The above paragraph has been omitted from my latest bill and the £3.00 credit has not been given.

Moderators on this forum have helped me with problems in the past, and I sincerely hope you can fix this latest problem for me too.

Many thanks.

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 7

Re: Here we go again! Now I am being charged too much line rental

Hi Gary,

You could try the billing live chat facility - http://bt.custhelp.com/app/contact/c/2902/?s_intcid=con_intban_sanda_contact_us_chat_from_forums

-+-No longer a forum member-+-
0 Ratings
Highlighted
GaryG
Beginner
Message 3 of 7

Thanks DS, but I know from bitter experience that calling and emailing the "official" customer service is a complete waste of time and effort. I posted here with my previous problem after spending 3 months going around in circles when they couldn't solve the problem.

Posting here seems to be the only way of getting things done properly and in a timely manner.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 4 of 7

The live chat isn't calling or emailing, but here's the forum mod contact form - http://bt.custhelp.com/app/contact_email/c/4951

Allow up to 72 hours for a reply.

0 Ratings
GaryG
Beginner
Message 5 of 7

Hello again,

Since starting this thread and emailing the moderators at the link given by DS, I have not heard anything from anyone.

When I used the moderators' email link, I was given an "enquiry reference number": 111028-003073, so I assume my email was sent successfully.

If there is anything else I need to do to get this problem sorted out, then please let me know. I would like it resolved as soon as possible and not have it drag on for months as it has done in the past.

Thanks again.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 6 of 7

Smiley Surprised

I'll give them a nudgeSmiley Wink

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Hi GaryG

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you, we have your email and will be getting back to you asap.

Thanks

Stuart

0 Ratings