Hi VPNs are blocked again

Hi VPN use appears to be blocked again

0 Ratings
18 REPLIES 18
NoobSaibot
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 19

Some assistance

http://www.scmagazineuk.com/bt-offering-backdoor-access-to-nsa-and-gchq/article/325912/

Hi I'm being stalked whenever I connect to the web, covert harassment, and I cannot use a VPN to circumvent my way around it... I cannot connect to a VPN. I need to be able to use a VPN.

Edit:

Yeah I kinda figured VPNs would suddenly start working now. Could you prevent them from blocking them? Once I leave here they will go back to blocking them.

0 Ratings
Webby
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 19

Re: Hi VPNs are blocked again

Care to provide some evidence or data to back this up?

I'm connected to my work via VPN right now, so interested to find out why you claim all VPN use has been blocked.
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
0 Ratings
borguk1of9
Contributor
Message 4 of 19

Have you tried re-installing the TAP driver from the VPN  ?

0 Ratings
NoobSaibot
Aspiring Expert
Message 5 of 19

TAP is up to date.  A complaint on here usually works, but because I'm posting about it on facebook I don't think they're gunna unblock them this time.

0 Ratings
Webby
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 19

My VPN works fine.
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
0 Ratings
NoobSaibot
Aspiring Expert
Message 7 of 19

Still blocked. I need a VPN esp for general browsing - if I don't have one when general browsing whenever I talk about, just say, gang stalking, on some random board they will ring my house phone. The harassment will go back to being extremely annoying.

0 Ratings
Webby
Distinguished Sage
Message 8 of 19

Are you sure you don't just need a bigger tin foil hat?
NoobSaibot
Aspiring Expert
Message 9 of 19

It's no joke. I had the police at my door back in 2009 to give me a warning for trolling too much online. I need the VPNs for general browsing or else the harassing phone calls and DDoS disconnects become way more frequent esp depending on what I talk about on random boards.  Whenever I go off social media for a bit.

Anyways VPNs now working again.

0 Ratings
Proz
Contributor
Message 10 of 19

I've just posted this while using my VPN .....

Must just be a big conspiracy against yourself ?

Big Brother is watching you lol lol lol

0 Ratings