Tezz
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 6

Just thought I would say hello.  I am due soon, to have my telephone line and Infinity installed.  Hop all goes well.  Best wishes.

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 6

Re: Hi.

Go to solution

Welcome to this user forum.

Tezz
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

Hello and thanks for the welcome.  I am gettind my services on the 22nd Feb.  Hope all goes well, as I am a sick/disabled customer and rely on the services.  If I have any problems, I shall discuss on this forum.  Been with Virgin and its many names, for 17 to 18 years, and they are now more expensive with my package than BT.  So I got a better deal with BT.  I only have 50meg with Virgin, it's well enough for my use, and going to get around that speed with BT.  I am also looking at adding BT tv once my services installed and up and running.  I am trying to get my GP surgery to fill in the form for priority repairs, but they said it could take 2 to 3 weeks to fill in, and their could be a charge of £20 to fill it in, but it's worth me getting, as I need the phone working quickly as possible, if a problem arises. All the very best.👍

0 Ratings
Tezz
Aspiring Expert
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

Help, I cannot start a new topic/discussion on here, but only seem to reply why?

0 Ratings
john46
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution
go back to the message listing page and click on the new message button on the top left of the page you can then start a new topic
Tezz
Aspiring Expert
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

@john46 wrote:
go back to the message listing page and click on the new message button on the top left of the page you can then start a new topic

Thank you very much.  I can be a dork at times.  I have now got my BT services which I am very well pleased.  On my 50 plus meg connection, I am getting over 50 meg and 10 meg upload, better than I was getting with Virgin.  I have now ordered BT TV. The engineer that installed my services, was excellent.  I like the Smart Hub, excellent wifi, and the hub look nice.  All the very best.

0 Ratings