cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
marke
Message 1 of 2

Historic Itemised Bill Details

Go to solution

I am trying to find out how to access itemised call details from previous bills. My current settings say I should be able to see them.

Like other people I am trying to get a list of calls made to a specific number over the last six months as part of a legal claim against a company.

Regards and thanks for any help you can give.

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 2 of 2

Re: Historic Itemised Bill Details

Go to solution
Hi marke,

Welcome to the forum.

If you download one of your previous bills and scroll down to the call usage section, it should say how your calls are itemised (the most common one I think is when calls are itemised if they came to over £0.50 or above).

If it isn’t fully itemised (i.e. where every single call is shown on the bill) I can get that changed and it’ll apply to all future bills. To get in touch by clicking on my username and using the web form under “about me”.

Thanks,

Stephanie
Community ModeratorStephanie
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings