cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Moderator-Retired
Message 1 of 16

Holidays!

Hi guise! Smiley Happy

Anyone going on holidays shortly or have already been? Gone/going anywhere interesting?

Im off to Ibiza in a few weeks for the closing parties and.....

I

CAN

NOT

WAIT!!!111!!!

Smiley Very Happy

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.

If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.

0 Ratings
15 REPLIES 15
Patty-L
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 16

Re: Holidays!

And GALS Christopher (yes we are here on the forums.) Pat
0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 3 of 16

@ChristopherP wrote:

Hi guise! Smiley Happy

Boy are you in trouble............spank.gif

Enjoy your hols

toekneem

(EASBF)

0 Ratings
Patty-L
Recognised Expert
Message 4 of 16

toekneem said Boy are you in trouble............

do you think he can get away with it because of the misspelling

of G**S I don't think so.....

I might forgive you though....... have a nice holiday. Pat
0 Ratings
Moderator-Retired
Message 5 of 16

Ah yes Chris!

There is but two weeks until my German Metal extravaganza!  4 hairy metallers in the back of a van driving to Germany.  The mobile mosh pit will be in full effect Smiley Very Happy

BTCare Community Mod

If we have asked you to email us with your details, please make sure you are logged in to the forum, otherwise you will not be able to see our ‘Contact Us’ link within our profiles.

We are sorry but we are unable to deal with service/account queries via the private message(PM) function so please don't PM your account info, we need to deal with this via our email account :-)”
td-p/30">Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.

If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 16

Bout ye Chris,

Yup, headin for NYC in a few weeks. Bring it on!!!!!!!

Dave

0 Ratings
djh22
Recognised Expert
Message 7 of 16

Holidays ! wot on my miserly local government pension ? (no kidding)  Smiley Sad - thank goodness for my bus pass.

Del.

0 Ratings
chris6273
Recognised Expert
Message 8 of 16

That golden word!

Have a good un' Chris.

I'm off to Center Parcs on the 15th (If you class that as a holiday haha).

Have fun in NYC David! I've always wanted to go there but the nearest I've got is Toronto, Canada 😞

Have a great time in Germany, Craig lol 😄

Like this post? Give it a Star :D. If this post answers your question, please Mark it as the Accepted Solution.
0 Ratings
Ocean
Aspiring Expert
Message 9 of 16

Holidays. A thing of the past for me. But I have been to some really nice places when I was serving in the Andrew.

I always liked Gibraltar, Malta, Napoli, Florida, Boston, Rio and not forgetting good old Plymouth or as Jack Tar will remember it by `Guzz`.

. . . it must be remembered that the sea is a great breeder of friendship. Two men who have known each other for twenty years find that twenty days at sea bring them nearer than ever they were before, or else estrange them.
0 Ratings
reme8488
Aspiring Expert
Message 10 of 16

Unfortunately we had to put our family holiday on hold due to my inconsiderate monster-in-law having a stroke .. Smiley Sad

BUT!!  .... this has given me a different type of holiday.  My wife is up at her mother's every day and stays over on a Thursday night.  I now feel like a part-time single guy.  I quite happily go to bed early on a Thursday evening (21:30ish) and take my laptop with me.  Unlike my wife, my laptop doesn't snore (I'm sure I have tinitus due to her snoring!!) and it doesn't steal the quilt during the night .. Smiley Very Happy  I quite happily drift off to sleep whilst watching Sky on my laptop. 

We're hoping to get away on holidays to our apartments in Bulgaria (Sunny Beach) for a week at the end of the month, but if it's not to be then there's always next year.  We're sort of limited on when we can go due to one daughter awaiting A Level results & we have to be back for the other 3 daughters starting new courses at College.

For those of you going on holidays .... HAVE A GREAT TIME!!!  Smiley Wink

Kind regards... Tom

BT Infinity2:
0 Ratings