Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
roguck
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 4

Home Hub 3 delivery

Go to solution

Bit of a shot in the dark but here goes.

Due to an issue with the BT vision box, I contacted BT to resolve an issue which I am pleased to say they did excellently.  However I then contacted the Broadband technical support group to recontract the broadband comtract and requrest a HH3 as the last one I recieved was a HH1.5 (I paid for my HH2 from a famous aucition site!) and the wireless was useless.  Eventually after a (genuinely helpful) chap from India tried to sort the issue, I was told one would be sent out in the next 3 to 4 business days.  10 business days on, no HH3!

Could a mod possibly follow this up, as I would rather not spend another 30+ minutes on the phone again,

thanks.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
syops
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 4

Re: Home Hub 3 delivery

Go to solution
The contact for the MODS is http://bt.custhelp.com/app/contact_email/c/4951 (Allow 72 hours for a response)

Check your exchange or major service outages

If someone has given a helpful answer, please click on their Ratings star on the left-hand side. 🙂 ***
0 Ratings
roguck
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution
thanks for that info
0 Ratings
roguck
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution
got an answer from the mods, apparently no record of one being sent out on my account - despite them phoning me back to say they would - but I can buy one!
I bought the HH2 as the HH1.5 was rubbish! Sadly not impressed given that I have been with BT for over 12 years on their top package(s) No offers for loyal customers then!
0 Ratings