cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 11 of 21

Re: Home Hub 4

Go to solution
I have never been impressed with Hub 3, the coverage is useless, I have an old netgear router which I use upstairs and its better coverage.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Expert
Message 12 of 21

Go to solution
The Hub 4 will be better as its dual band. Do you have any 5GHz devices?
--
To say thanks for a helpful answer, please click the white star
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Recognised Expert
Message 13 of 21

Go to solution

I dont see how its unfair. 

When other companies bring out new kit they would be mad to send it out to all their customers for free. Not sure why bt would think differently.

Highlighted
Contributor
Message 14 of 21

Go to solution

@gg30340 wrote:

Read the small print i under legal stuff.

"BT Home Hub 4 is included with all Unlimited Broadband or BT Infinity broadband packages (except if you have already been provided with a Home Hub or Router) and a £6.95delivery charge applies. If you stop your service in the first year we'll charge you £55 towards the cost of the BT Home Hub".

funny, i ordered Infinuty 2 on 20th May, installed on the 29th, yet i've the HH3

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 15 of 21

Go to solution

@screamer wrote:

@gg30340 wrote:

"BT Home Hub 4 is included with all Unlimited Broadband or BT Infinity broadband packages (except if you have already been provided with a Home Hub or Router) and a £6.95delivery charge applies. If you stop your service in the first year we'll charge you £55 towards the cost of the BT Home Hub".

funny, i ordered Infinuty 2 on 20th May, installed on the 29th, yet i've the HH3

If it was a new order then complain! If it was an upgrade to a different package or a re contract then the small print would kick in and you would need to pay for a new HH4.

There doesn't appear to be any consitancy with BT. Some have been given it free, others have had to pay.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 16 of 21

Go to solution

@gg30340 wrote:

@screamer wrote:

@gg30340 wrote:

If it was a new order then complain! If it was an upgrade to a different package or a re contract then the small print would kick in and you would need to pay for a new HH4.

There doesn't appear to be any consitancy with BT. Some have been given it free, others have had to pay.

Cheers, i have, but i wonder if it's fallen on deaf ears

I am a new customer, just moved over from O2

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 17 of 21

Go to solution

you get Home Hub 4 for free if you re-contract or for 35 pounds if you pay for it now.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 18 of 21

Go to solution

So are you saying if I want the home hub 4 I can get one for £35 from BT? i am in the middle of my infinity 2 contract so I pay a lot to BT. Surely I could have one free?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 19 of 21

Go to solution
If there is nothing wrong with your existing hh then if you want a hh4 or hh5 you will need to buy it

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 20 of 21

Go to solution

And can you confirm if  the price is £35?

0 Ratings