Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

Home Hub 5A frequent reboots since recent firmware update

Hi there,

Since yesterday my hub has been frequently rebooting itself, sometimes several times an hour. From looking at the Helpdesk section of the hub, this coincides with a recent firmware update which took place.

I've entered my phone number into the service status page which indicates there are no faults in my area. The hub's event log shows that the reboots have been happening even when I'm not home, which leads me to believe that the hub itself is the root cause rather than any of my devices.

Here's some of the info from the hub's Helpdesk:

1. Product name:BT Home Hub
2. Serial number:+068543+NQ42531512
3. Firmware version:Software version 4.7.5.1.83.8.236.1.2 (Type A) Last updated 13/07/17
4. Board version:BT Hub 5A
5. DSL uptime:0 days, 01:07:44
6. Data rate:1999 / 18000
7. Maximum data rate:9264 / 60292
8. Noise margin:13.6 / 24.1
9. Line attenuation:28.8 / 21.2
10. Signal attenuation:28.5 / 19.7

I'd be grateful if one of the mods could get in touch to try and get this resolved. If there's any further info you need, just let me know.

Thanks

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Message 2 of 3

Re: Home Hub 5A frequent reboots since recent firmware update

@ACS_ Please use the 'click here to contact the mods' link in my forum profile to send in your details and we'll get the Hub team to take a look. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 3

Re: Home Hub 5A frequent reboots since recent firmware update

Hi @ACS_ I called there but missed you, I wanted to make sure that the replacement Hub has arrived and check how the connection has been? 

0 Ratings