cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wiseman
Beginner
Message 71 of 192

Re: Home hub 6 not so smart

Well I've managed to cancel now. I honestly can't understand how BT are still in business with such poor customer service and products. Utterly bemusing.

I'm out of here now and glad to see the back of it all.

Good luck to those who still have faith.
0 Ratings
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 72 of 192

Are BT going to send you a HH5 instead?

0 Ratings
Wiseman
Beginner
Message 73 of 192

No, I'm going back to Sky. I won't be going anywhere near BT again.
0 Ratings
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 74 of 192

Unless you have BTs agreement to cancel, in writing, you may be in for a surprise.

0 Ratings
kinetic747
Contributor
Message 75 of 192

Just got in and 2 parcels waiting for me, 1 replacement HH6 and a hh4 no idea why.
0 Ratings
laser768
Beginner
Message 76 of 192

Just returned my HH6 after 3 months of network pain and re-installed HH5.  All problems instantly fixed and very clear that the new hub is not fit for the purpose intended.

0 Ratings
greenderek
Beginner
Message 77 of 192

Can I suggest you help your neighbours and follow my example Smiley LOL

WifiSSID.png

bernies
Beginner
Message 78 of 192

Got my home hub 6 yesterday and initially was working fine but after a couple of hours it disconnected from the internet.

The light on the hub is stuck on green and despite unplugging resetting etc it goes no further than the green light.

Rang the helpline and they said it will be fine once it has all been activated!! We will wait and see but i am not confident at all as even if i dont have any cable plugged in to the HH6 it should be a different coloured light. 

0 Ratings
smf22
Recognised Expert
Message 79 of 192

@bernies I wouldn't wait if I were you.

As per the advice of @PaddyB in message 50 of the thread Green light on new Smart Hub, "visit www.bt.com/chat and we will resolve it".

Regards

0 Ratings
bernies
Beginner
Message 80 of 192

Thanks. I have spoken with bt who asked me to wait until Thursday and if it still wasn't working they would send me a new hub. Told them that was unsatisfactory and he said then that he will send one now but won't get it until Thursday. He wanted to charge me £7.50 for delivery and told him where to go on that one. So we will on Thursday.
0 Ratings