cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Littlepace
Contributor
Message 1 of 76

Home hub hasn't arrived yet

So I've got infinity 1 ordered and it's due to be upgraded tomorrow (Monday 18th). As far as I'm aware, we are supposed to receive a new homehub for the upgrade but we haven't received one yet and there's no sign of one being posted on the tracking website. My friend has also ordered and he's received his new router despite being upgraded a day later than me. Will my router arrived tomorrow and if it doesn't will the engineer know and supply one himself??

Appreciate any help cheers
0 Ratings
75 REPLIES 75
john46
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 76

Re: Home hub hasn't arrived yet

you should get the hub tomorrow infinity is a self iinstall you will not get an engineer visit
0 Ratings
Littlepace
Contributor
Message 3 of 76

Hopefully. And yeah I know it's self install but an engineer has to go to the cabinet doesn't he??? To switch us over
0 Ratings
john46
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 76

the engineer does go to the cabinet yes but they will not visit you and also will not know if you have a hub or not

what hub do you have at the moment
0 Ratings
Littlepace
Contributor
Message 5 of 76

Home hub 4 currently. I was just a bit worries because my mates got his already. Don't wanna come to tomorrow and nothing arrive... be gutting
0 Ratings
john46
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 76

delivery is down to royal mail
0 Ratings
Littlepace
Contributor
Message 7 of 76

Fingers crossed then
0 Ratings
grahambenidorm
Aspiring Contributor
Message 8 of 76

Have you not received any texts or emails updating you on your order? Everything including replacement of any kit, new kit etc is part of an order so you should be able to track it completely. In the recent past I have had routers and other kit delivered by Royal Mail and Parcelforce however the tracking facility has allways been there for me to use and check on progress. I presume of course you have some form of contact with the internet via a tablet or smart phone using a wi fi hot spot etc?

Of course you can all ways ring the help line.

Good luck

0 Ratings
Littlepace
Contributor
Message 9 of 76

It turns out that the homehub 4 is compatible with infinity 1 so a new hub isn't needed. My hub has just gone off and come back on flashing orange, red and occasionally green. Assuming this is the moment I've been waiting years for!
0 Ratings
Littlepace
Contributor
Message 10 of 76

It's been flashing now for 45 minutes. Anyone know how long it'll take??
0 Ratings