cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Littlepace
Contributor
Message 71 of 76

Re: Home hub hasn't arrived yet

1. Best Effort Test: -provides background information.

Download Speed
 22.61 Mbps

0 Mbps23.54 Mbps
Max Achievable Speed

Download speedachieved during the test was - 22.61 Mbps
 For your connection, the acceptable range of speedsis 16.48 Mbps-23.54 Mbps .
 Additional Information:
 IP Profile for your line is - 23.54 Mbps

2. Upstream Test: -provides background information.

Upload Speed
 1.16 Mbps

0 Mbps10 Mbps
Max Achievable Speed

Upload speed achieved during the test was - 1.16Mbps
 Additional Information:
 Upstream Rate IP profile on your line is - 10 Mbps

We were unable to identify any performance problem with your service at this time.
It is possible that any problem you are currently, or had previously experienced may have been caused by traffic congestion on the Internet or by the server you were accessing responding slowly.
If you continue to encounter a problem with a specific server, please contact the administrator of that server in the first instance.

0 Ratings
Littlepace
Contributor
Message 72 of 76

This makes it look as if those are the speeds I should be getting... If that's the case why has BT got my expected speeds between 32-41??

0 Ratings
Webby
Distinguished Sage
Message 73 of 76

It’s irrelevant, take no notice of it. You’re not getting the speed you should be.
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
0 Ratings
Littlepace
Contributor
Message 74 of 76

Ok cool
0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 75 of 76

Thanks for running the test @Littlepace. Please drop me over an email with your details and we'll take it from there. I've made the contact link in my profile available to you.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
XRaySpeX
Recognised Expert
Message 76 of 76

OK, @Littlepace, I've now seen this, your other, thread & it does appear you have a low sync issue. The estimates you were given by BT are those of a Clean line but you actually seem to be getting sync speeds in the Impacted line range.

When you did the BT Broadband Availability Checker what did it say at the foot of the table about Premise environment?