cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 21 of 56

Re: HomeHub 3 - Broadband light flashing red, connects, drops flashes red - for last 2 days

yup speed is the same... touch wood - ill post logs  after work tommrow around 630pm

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 22 of 56

Re: HomeHub 3 - Broadband light flashing red, connects, drops flashes red - for last 2 days

main thing speed the same which means profile should still be ok - stats tomorrow would be good

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 23 of 56

aannddd  its doing it again.

gf just  text me :  phone says No Line and broadband keeps dropping, conecting, dropping ( sigh )

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 24 of 56

post new stats please whenever you can get a stable enough connection

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 25 of 56

Have driven to work today and i just could not trust the connection from home.

Will try post stats tonight.

How does posting stats all the time actually assist you with my fault ??

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 26 of 56

it shows what changes are happening especially errors and it will also help you by having a record of your conenction problems so mods can see

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Message 27 of 56

have you tried connecting to the test socket i have not see you comment that you have tried it
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 28 of 56

i always try the test socket - its kinda now becoming a waste of my time trying this, trying that, trying this and that again,. when clearly the fault is  with the line at the exchange or a junction.

Ill be ringing 151 again and give them some more hot air.

Engineer is still booked for Thursday...

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Message 29 of 56

i would now just wait for the engineer there in no point in phoning you need an engineer visit the reason for trying in the test socket is that it eliminates any possible internal wiring or equipment and removes any charges being made
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 30 of 56

I agree you have tried everything you can do to improve your conenction now need to wait for the engineer

0 Ratings