cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KevinT
Contributor
Message 31 of 56

Re: HomeHub 3 - Broadband light flashing red, connects, drops flashes red - for last 2 days

**bleep** annoyed - partner said engineer came round, just did aline test , said all clear and left -

the router is still  rebboting intermittently and we have no line.

i am very CROSS !

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 32 of 56

Re: HomeHub 3 - Broadband light flashing red, connects, drops flashes red - for last 2 days

try contacting the mods and see if they can do anything to help 

contact mods

can take up to 3 working days for mods to contact you

or you can try CS India and complain and get another engineer out

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
KevinT
Contributor
Message 33 of 56

I dont think ill contact anyone in India... useless they are.

Will contact mods.. I cannot work  or use the phones..

I better not be getting charged for this "pointless" engineer visit.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 34 of 56

when you contact the mods I would make the point about not getting charged for the brief engineer visit

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
KevinT
Contributor
Message 35 of 56

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 36 of 56

please delete your ref number for your security as this is a public forum.  the mods will delete if you don't

0 Ratings
KevinT
Contributor
Message 37 of 56

the flipping thing thing is still rebooting all the time... i am hoping this has posted. i am getting extremely effed off here. a moment ago the speed was 3.12 Mbps

ADSL Line Status
Connection Information
Line state:Connected
Connection time:0 days, 00:00:23
Downstream:4.156 Mbps
Upstream:448 Kbps

ADSL Settings
VPI/VCI:0/38
Type:PPPoA
Modulation:G.992.1 Annex A
Latency type:Interleaved
Noise margin (Down/Up):12.4 dB / 11.0 dB
Line attenuation (Down/Up):23.9 dB / 31.5 dB
Output power (Down/Up):19.7 dBm / 12.3 dBm
FEC Events (Down/Up):1 / 0
CRC Events (Down/Up):0 / 0
Loss of Framing (Local/Remote):0 / 0
Loss of Signal (Local/Remote):0 / 0
Loss of Power (Local/Remote):0 / 0
HEC Events (Down/Up):0 / 0
Error Seconds (Local/Remote):893 / 602
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 38 of 56

All you can do now is wait for the mods to contact you
0 Ratings
KevinT
Contributor
Message 39 of 56

router has been dropping/connecting for more than 24 hours now.

I would have thought BT would treat this a very serious issue -  its ridiculous that they havent,

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 40 of 56

the mods will contact you when your email reaches the top of the inbox - everyone I'm sure feels their problem is serious and needs urgent attention

0 Ratings