cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KevinT
Contributor
Message 41 of 56

Re: HomeHub 3 - Broadband light flashing red, connects, drops flashes red - for last 2 days

well i can asure you do to this i have lost in total now £570 in wages over the last few days of not being able to work

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 42 of 56

Re: HomeHub 3 - Broadband light flashing red, connects, drops flashes red - for last 2 days

with respect residential connections are not really supposed to be used for business purposes there are business products offered by BT that have a different level of repair service to both voice and broadband repairs they may be worth considering
0 Ratings
Message 43 of 56

Hi KevinT,

We have your email and we'll get back to you later today.

Cheers

David
0 Ratings
KevinT
Contributor
Message 44 of 56

it is now nearly 48 hours after the mods post and ive yet to hear from them

by broadband/phone is still dropping/connecting every 60 secs and quite frankly i am getting the point now where i  will be escalating this as high as possible.

The level of service has been **bleep**-poor, especially from the last engineer who came round and spent 5 mins here and said yeah line clear... NO IT ISNT.  ( well he must have got a clear reading during the 60 secs it was on )

Can you mods not check your logs and youll see by broadband/phone disconnected   every min or so.

i am having to use a friends wireless ( kind of him ) just to get online.

We have lots of calls to the house and the phone disconnects and reconnects, people have to redial in and  there is a  hell of a lot of craclking and clicking noises and quite often an automated voice cuts in the conversation and says Your Call is Currently Being Reconnected,  its noisy and line drops.

When broadband does come online ( albeit 60 secs or less )  and i check my router logs, the speed can be between 2mb and 7mb.

last night i have  disconnected the ethernet cables from the router to the 2 pcs and had the HH3 plugged straight into the master/test socket  with nothing else connected...  its still does the same thing.

I really really need this working and really does need to be treated urgent , as i say we have 2 disbaled persons living in the house and the phone line is having the same issue as broadband line...

Why on earth  this 2nd engineer came and just did a line test i dont know... he didnt ask any questions or even wait 5 mins to see what the router would do..

something needs to be done,and decently done !7

Mod - i await your contact, it has been more that 30 hours now,

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 45 of 56

surprised mod did not contact you - I have flagged your post to the mods

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 46 of 56

Hi as we have already posted it can take up to 3working days not including weekendsc for the mods to contact you as all mails are dealt with personally and strictly in order you will get a reply but you have to wait your turn
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 47 of 56

As imjolly has flagged the post to the mods you should hopefully get a reply shortly all you can do is wait now
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 48 of 56

john46 I think the problem was the mods did post and said they would contact that day but have not which is unusual - 3 days long past

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 49 of 56

yes i wonder if the email has landed in a spam box as they some times do also worth checking the email address used to register on the forum if different
0 Ratings
KevinT
Contributor
Message 50 of 56

Mod did contact, wel he tried to by phone, but alas  we answer the phone and just crackles and cuts off.

I have checked my email and have replied to the mod.

what i have spent the last hour doing, is using brand new cables and a HH2 and Netgear router via the master/test socket and still the connection drops.

0 Ratings