Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 121 of 127

Re: HomeHub 5

Go to solution

I guess it isn't worth getting now then.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 122 of 127

Go to solution
if you have a hh3 already i wouldn't bother mate,just scour the forums for hh5 problems, i cannot believe it has been released in it's current state with the numerous wireless problems it has,i have never had this much hassle with a router,mines back in it's box.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 123 of 127

Go to solution

Cheers mate. I just wanted something that could provide faster wireless speeds, and it would also mean I would only need one router. I will take your advice though mate, and might look elsewhere. 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 124 of 127

Go to solution

@Lostlan wrote:

Cheers mate. I just wanted something that could provide faster wireless speeds, and it would also mean I would only need one router. I will take your advice though mate, and might look elsewhere. 

If you do decide to go for the HH5 keep in mind that because it is an integrated modem and router you can not reset the router alone as you can do with the two piece option of a modem and separate router.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 125 of 127

Go to solution

@gg30340 wrote:

@Lostlan wrote:

If you do decide to go for the HH5 keep in mind that because it is an integrated modem and router you can not reset the router alone as you can do with the two piece option of a modem and separate router.

Thanks for the info. I don't normally have to reset my router, but if I decided to get a HH5: howdoyouresetit?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 126 of 127

Go to solution
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 127 of 127

Go to solution
No problem, it's all i wanted too,i thought maybe i have a faulty unit but i've read quite a few people having all sorts of wireless problems with these new new hubs.
0 Ratings