cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jonhd
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Homehub 6 - given up

Suffered multiple outages - all of which required a power cycle (nothing else restored DSL connectivity). Eventually, I was unable to even login to it's WebGUI - tried both the IP address that I had assigned, and the default - just got no repsonse from the router at all. Sent the device back to the BT Returns centre, and fired-up my old Billion 8800NL (which has worked just fine ever since). As a final 'sign-off' thought some folks might find the following BT Chat conversation amusing...

***edited by Mod***

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
gg30340
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: Homehub 6 - given up

You will need to edit and delete the transcript of your Live Chat. It is against forum rules to post it. You can paraphrase its contents and post that if you wish.

0 Ratings
jonhd
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

My apologies - thought that I had suitably anonymised the chat session... Haven't figured-out how to edit a post - let me know, and I'll remove the offending content.

0 Ratings
gg30340
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 5

If you click on the "options" button at the top right of the message you will see the edit option however it only allows you to edit for a limited time so you might be a bit late now. If you can't edit it a moderator will do it in the morning. 

0 Ratings
jonhd
Beginner
Message 5 of 5

No "Edit" option in the Options dropdown (I had already looked). Maybe it's removed after the first reply (audit trail...)?

0 Ratings