cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Centaurgoku
Contributor
Message 1 of 4

Homehub was switched off for a few days and now broadband speed is extremely slow.

Hi,

I switched off the BT Homehub 3 for a few days as I was out of the country. However when I came back my broadband speeds have been extremely slow. Any suggestions as to how this problem can be fixed?

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: Homehub was switched off for a few days and now broadband speed is extremely slow.

Hi Welcome to the forums

Here is a basic guide to getting help from the community members done by CL Keith Please read through the link posted http://forumhelp.dyndns.info/speed/first_steps.html

once you have posted the information asked for then the community members can help you more

Thank You

This is a customer to customer self help forum the only BT presence here are the forum moderators

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 4

Re: Homehub was switched off for a few days and now broadband speed is extremely slow.

If you leave it connected for about three days, the speed should recover. Do not turn it off or disconnect it.

0 Ratings
G3NDI
Aspiring Expert
Message 4 of 4

As John46 and Ketih_Beddoe have stated you will need to leave your HH3 router on for a few days.

With my HH2 when I switch off over night, or for a day or two, then I find using the logical disconnect button on the Home page ( I assume the HH3 has a similar page) when you access the router via your browser will allow you to disconnect and then power off the router and reconnect the router without losing your previous speeds -  at least it works for me!

Rodney Fry

G3NDI

0 Ratings