1. My old Windows7 PC had a Home Hub Desktop Icon which I often accessed.
2. I am aware I can type in to my new PC Browser 192.168.1.254 and access the HH5 internals but this takes much longer,for me, than clicking the HH5 Desktop icon
3. I am wired to the new PC and HH using an Ethernet cable connected to one the Yellow sockets, the Grey DSLSocket is still connected to my old Windows7 PC where I still prefer to pic up my emails temporarily.
4. I cannot find the BTHome Hub in the installed Programmes that appears when I activate the Windows flag by clicking the LH lower corner or the Windows flag keyboard icon
5. How can I install my HH5 Desktop icon on my new Windows10 PC ??
Thanks in anticipation
Solved! Go to Solution.
Right click on your desktop and select "new Shortcut". When the box opens asking what you want the short cut for.
Paste this into the address bar
then click "next" then in the next box re-name it to what ever you want then cick "finish".
That should place a shortcut to the Homehub on your desktop.
You can also make the Start Screen more useful by kicking the superfluous pre-installed junk off and making your own tiles.