cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
warmingsun
Message 1 of 4

How can I change my DD date??????

I've been going round in circles on the phone and on the net!!!

I had to cancel my DD as it was coming off at a time of the month when I had no money left! I need to change it to the 21st of each month and don't know how. I set up DD again today but first payment due to come off at start of November - no option to choose dates. I can pay this bill early or whatever - just let me change the date after that to 21st of each month. It is costing me a fortune in bank charges when I don't have money left (please no smart comments about ensuring I have money in bank - I'm not that well off, if it's there I usually need to spend it!)

Thanks

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: How can I change my DD date??????

Hi Warmingsun

Welcome to the forum.

Drop me an email to the email address in my profile and I can look into this for you.

Please provide your BT account number, telephone number and a link to this thread in your email.

Thanks

Stuart

BT Forum Moderator

Community ModeratorStuartH
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
trishp1952
Message 3 of 4

My DD was requested for the 1st day of each month and is going through on about the 25th which doesn't work with my salary. How do I make sure this doesn't happen again

0 Ratings
syops
Recognised Expert
Message 4 of 4

Normally it is best to start your own new thread to get better results, however..

If it is the normal DD you are paying by, then this date is set by your bill date and cannot be moved. But, if you pay using the Monthly payment plan http://bt.custhelp.com/app/hub/c/761,2071,2089 you can specify the DD date.

It shouldn't be a problem to get yourself switched over to this by contacting BT on the usual number or try online chat...

http://bt.custhelp.com/app/contact/c/2902/?s_intcid=con_intban_sanda_contact_us_chat_from_forums

Open Mon - Fri 9-6

Check your exchange or major service outages

If someone has given a helpful answer, please click on their Ratings star on the left-hand side. 🙂 ***